Rules and Regulations to be followed by the Students:
1. The school expects every student to maintain cent percent attendance. Under unavoidable circumstances leave will be granted on prior application. Leave letter should be supported by Doctor's Certificate in case of illness. Long leave for social functions like marriage, etc., will not be permitted.
2. Attendance is compulsory on the re-opening day of each term of the school. Prior permission of the Principal must be obtained, if the absence of the pupil on that day is unavoidable. All the leave applications must be signed by parent or guardian. Every pupil should attend school for not less than 90% of the working days of the school.
3. Every pupil must possess a school diary and bring it to school every day. Homework/Assignment should be noted down in the diary by the pupils and it should be signed by the parents daily. Any note to the teacher from parents can be written in the remarks column of the diary.
4. Pupils are responsible for the custody of their books and belongings. They are advised not to bring any valuable articles or money and wear gold jewellery to school. School will not take responsibility for the loss of pupils' things.
5. It is a must for every pupil to come to school in proper school uniform during school hours and Parent Teachers Meetings. Personal hygiene is to be maintained. They are expected to be clean and tidy in their dress, shoes polished, nails trimmed and hair cut closely for boys. Mehendi, Tattoos and Nail polish are strictly objectionable.
6. Girls should part their hair neatly and tie two plaits up with black/white ribbons. They should tie two ponies with ribbons if they have short hair. They can wear ear studs or ear tops but not hangings.
7. Pupils are strictly forbidden to bring the following material to the school: Comics, Cell phones, CDs and Pen Drives, Cameras or any material which does not have relevance to the curriculum. Bringing of such material will be viewed as major indiscipline.
8. Pupils have to bring their own pens, pencils, erasers and mathematical instruments. They will not be permitted to borrow. The students are expected not to violate the rule.
9. No pupil suffering from contagious disease shall be allowed to attend the school even during examinations.
10. Collection of money by pupils for any purpose is strictly forbidden.
11. All students should speak only in English in the school premises and in school vehicles except during language periods (Telugu/Hindi).
12. Students should obey their teachers, respect their senior students and be friendly with one and all.
13. Irregular attendance, disobedience towards teachers, non adherence of school rules, any kind of cheating, serious misconduct or any habit or behaviour objectionable to the good tone of the school will be sufficient reasons for punishment even up to dismissal from school.
14. Perfect silence should be maintained in the classrooms, in the Library and in the Assembly Hall.
15. Students should move to and from one classroom to another viz., Library / Playground / Computer Centre, etc., in an orderly and disciplined manner.
16. Running around or idling about on the verandas and shouting, loud talking or clapping of hands or any disturbance in the classrooms or school premises are strictly prohibited.
17. Students should keep their books and diary clean and tidy. Books should be properly labelled.
18. Students should provide themselves with all necessary books and stationery from the school, either before or immediately after their enrollment. They should bring the books according to the time-table and maintain them neatly.
19. Homework/Assignment should be done regularly; failing which they will not be permitted to attend the class.
20. The school doesn't encourage birthday celebrations in the school. However children may distribute chocolates/sweets on their birthday in the class in a quiet manner. They are not allowed to distribute birthday gifts to friends or teachers in their class or in the school. However, they may donate a good book to the library or plant a sapling in the school garden. On birthdays children are allowed to wear neat civil dress (sleeveless dresses and tight outfits are not allowed).
21. Students are not allowed to ride a motor bike or drive a car in the school premises.
22. Class rooms, school building and premises should be kept clean and tidy. If any damage is caused to the properties of the school, the student will be penalised. Damage caused accidentally should be reported immediately to the school authorities.
23. The school shall be entitled to dismiss a student at any point of time during the course of the academic year, if the student or the parents of the student choose to air views against the school, the management or the Trust in public to the press, the electronic media etc., which are detrimental to the interests of the school, the management or the trust is likely to effect the discipline, decorum of the school and impact other children of the school, the parents and the functioning and running of the school.